We are looking for exceptional computer scientists and mathematicians. No hyperbolic geometry or knot mathematics experience is required: talent and drive matter far more.
We are primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work.
All positions are full time and based in Oakland and Remote Workers For positions not listed, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ipvive eiOS is developing the first of its kind 3-dimensional hyperbolic and knot associative learning technology powering:
- Hyperbolic and knot associative machine learning solving today’s general artificial intelligence challenges (like user specific speech-to-text and identity).
- Future potential as a decentralized layer for quantum chips.
- Discrete neurological, physiological and environmental signals extracted from video, audio, documents and sensors then mapped into hyperbolic 3-space in order to understand each person emotionally and culturally.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
Key qualification: Currently enrolled in a BA/BS or MS degree program in graphic design, human-computer interaction, computer science, or related field.
- Demonstrable proficiency with design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, After Effects, Quartz Composer, Framer Studio, etc.).
- Strong design background in interaction and/or graphic design and/or motion design fundamentals.
- Familiarity with front-end engineering and/or working with engineers.
- Ability to apply brand visual assets in a user interface context and understanding of user-centered design principles.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates strong design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.Solid analytical, creative and visual thinker with excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual.
- Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment. Demonstrated experience working in matrix environments (that is, where direct line authority is not present) is also preferred.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Stock options.