We are looking for exceptional computer scientists and mathematicians. No hyperbolic geometry or knot mathematics experience is required: talent and drive matter far more.
We are primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work.
All positions are full time and based in Oakland and Remote Workers for positions not listed, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic ISV Alliance Manager
ipvive eiOS is the first 3-dimensional hyperbolic and knot associative learning technology powering:
- Hyperbolic and knot associative machine learning solving today’s general artificial intelligence challenges (like user specific speech-to-text and identity).
- Future potential as a decentralized layer for quantum chips.
- Discrete neurological, physiological and environmental signals extracted from video, audio, documents and sensors then mapped into hyperbolic 3-space in order to understand each person emotionally and culturally.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, math, sensors, behavior scientist, and neuro-scientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- 2+ years of sales experience in the IT industry, with Enterprise software and Cloud Native Applications.
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the value of cloud native applications.
- Channel development and channel sales experience.
- Experience with new product introductions.
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and effectively sell to senior executives and CIOs
- Experience conducting a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, inside sales, field marketing, professional services, etc.
- Experience working with or for a large ISV to develop and manage new relationships.
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking: collaborative, self-driven, go-getter, risk-taker, persuader and influencer, persistent, action oriented, change driver, opinionated (“my business!”)
- Customer Focus – We see our customers’ business through their eyes in order to provide solutions that uniquely satisfy each customer’s needs
- Solutions-focused: curious positive, collaborative, issues into possibilities
- Consultative skills: establish credibility; explore requirements; plan in view of interests, ambitions and possibilities; handshake engagement; deliver on it
- Organizational awareness: establish power-base mapping to sensibly act and plan in accordance
- Sales skills; ability to drive the clients Converged/Cloud strategy towards solutions offered in the Cloud portfolio
- Superior presentation/communication skills: purposeful structure, crisp content (less is more), actionable delivery
- Maintains good rapport and demonstrates leadership and teamwork in cross-functional teams.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Stock options.