We are looking for exceptional computer scientists and mathematicians. No hyperbolic geometry or knot mathematics experience is required: talent and drive matter far more.
We are primarily looking for evidence of exceptional ability and a track record of building things that work.
All positions are full time and based in Oakland and Remote Workers for positions not listed, you can reach us at email@example.com
Technical Program Manager
ipvive eiOS is the first 3-dimensional hyperbolic and knot associative learning technology powering:
- Hyperbolic and knot associative machine learning solving today’s general artificial intelligence challenges (like user specific speech-to-text and identity).
- Future potential as a decentralized layer for quantum chips.
- Discrete neurological, physiological and environmental signals extracted from video, audio, documents and sensors then mapped into hyperbolic 3-space in order to understand each person emotionally and culturally.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, math, sensors, behavior scientist, and neuro-scientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience working with enterprise customers and managing cross-functional programs.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a technically-oriented MBA.
- 5 years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering and/or technical consulting.
- Experience with mobile technology such as iOS and Android: Development, Sysadmin, Hardware, Setup, Configuration and Deployment.
- Experience with cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking.
- Expertise in industry specific technologies in vertical solutions, including experience in Retail, Healthcare, Financial Services or Media and/or experience working with Machine Learning technologies.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and project management skills.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
- Stock options.